Vacancies at Aston Wood
Front of House Supervisor
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Front of House Supervisor to join our team at Aston Wood Golf Club. With a busy club house and large functions in our stunning Fotherley Suite, this is a role that requires very high standards and a positive can do attitude.
As a Supervisor, you will be responsible for managing and motivating your team and consistently delivering excellent levels of customer service.
You will ideally have experience in a busy restaurant/banqueting environment and been very comfortable in a customer facing role.
• Managing and motivating the Front of House team to deliver an excellent customer service experience.
• Identify and deliver any training requirements.
• Ensure cash handling is carried out accurately.
• Ensure all necessary health and safety requirements are carried out.
• Help deliver large catered functions, including Weddings.
• Responsible for close down procedures, including cashing and locking up.
• A good sound knowledge of food service and banqueting
• Computer literate
• Aware of current legislation pertinent to the industry.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• A happy, calm and enthusiastic attitude.
• At least 1 year in a similar supervisory role
• Experience in a busy food service environment essential
• Some experience in banqueting is preferable
This is a full time position and will consist of 5 days out of 7 including regular weekend shifts.
If you have the necessary skills and a great attitude, we would love to hear from you.
For more information phone: 0121 580 7803 or email: email@example.com
Find you way around the site.
Blake Street, Little Aston
Sutton Coldfield B74 4EU
Telephone: 0121 580 7803
We are open seven days a week, all year round.